The natural beauty of Bacalar is so breathtaking that it's hard to even describe in words, you really have to see it to discover it for yourself. You will discover the best destinations in this area, including a visit to the famous Cenote Azul, an open cenote, whose immersion requires careful planning that, undoubtedly, will leave you with an enormous satisfaction of having a swim and the desire to return. You will also enjoy some free time to refresh yourself at the Sujuy ha Lagoon, where you can enjoy a ""natural rejuvenating"" mineral-rich exfoliation. Enjoy the “Porton”, comfortable boats of Bacalar. You will visit places away from crowds where you can enjoy the sounds of nature or play your music on the Bluetooth sound system. You will swim in low and crystalline waters where you will get incredible photos. After the Lunch in a Typical Restaurant in the Village (drinks not included), free time to discover the famous San Felipe Fort, which was built in the 18th century to defend and preserve the city from pirate attacks. An excursion with a high historical and cultural content and extraordinary natural wealth, which leaves impressed locals and strangers who still do not know the beauties of southern Quintana Roo and is worth investing in.
- Minivan or bus round trip with a/c
- Multi Language Guide on board
- Entrance at Cenote Azul for relaxing and swim
- Breakfast a la carte
- Entrance at the natural water center of Cocalitos (Water Hamacas & Swing)
- Free time for a swim in the Lagoon and use all the facilities
- Boat ride with “Porton” in the Lagoon visiting: cenote Esmeralda, Cenote Negro, Cenote Cocalitos & Isla Pajaros (One bottle of water during the tour)
- Free time at Bacalar Village for visit the Fort of San Felipe (entrance fee not included) and Shopping
- Lunch at the restaurant in Bacalar (drinks not included)
- Comfortable clothes and sandals
- Bathing suit, sun glasses, towel and cap
- Sun protection (bio degradable)
To book the experience you must cover a percentage of the cost and the rest will be settled in person at the time of your Tour.