The first stop on the tour is the famous Cenote Azul, an open cenote that will undoubtedly leave you with a great sense of satisfaction from swimming and a desire to return. Breakfast à la carte is included at the cenote. After this first stop, we will finally arrive at the Bacalar Rapids where we will stay for 2 hours: The Bacalar Rapids is one of the main attractions of the Magical Town of Bacalar. Its crystal-clear and rapid waters will take you on a journey through a beautiful channel of crystalline waters. All you have to do is let yourself be carried away by the current! Explore its depths and try to touch the bottom without the current carrying you away, a challenge for all adventurers! The Bacalar Rapids are surrounded by enormous stromatolites, resembling a wide promenade for comfortable walking. But BE CAREFUL, you should not walk on top of them. They are stratified structures that take many years to grow, so please do not interrupt their development! You can swim along the entire channel of the rapids with a life jacket included, and then take the plunge and let yourself be carried away by the current. In the middle of the channel, there is a chain placed from one end to the other for you to hold on to and rest from the force of the rapids. The Bacalar Rapids is a natural paradise located in the southern area of Quintana Roo. We invite you to discover it responsibly; please do not litter and do not walk on top of the stromatolites. Help us preserve this natural wonder. After this incredible experience, we will have a typical à la carte lunch and free time to visit the San Felipe Fort and go shopping in the town.
· Round-trip minivan or bus with air conditioning.
· Multilingual guide on board.
· Entrance to Cenote Azul for relaxation and swimming.
· À la carte breakfast (drinks not included).
· Entrance to the Bacalar Rapids (2 hours).
· Life jacket included.
· Lunch at a restaurant in Bacalar a la carte (drinks not included).
· Free time in the town of Bacalar for shopping and visiting the San Felipe Fort (entrance not included).
· Comfortable clothing and sandals.
· Swimsuit, sunglasses, towel, and hat.
· Biodegradable sunscreen.
To book the experience you must cover a percentage of the cost and the rest will be settled in person at the time of your Tour.